Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Hey , i have notice that Microsoft is always wanting us to do what they want , but this is just horrible.

I live in Brazil and here the xbox live is really abusive , i want to buy a game that is too much expensive here , so i have now another account with the american xbox live , and i bought microsoft points for this account but when i am going to buy the game , i just can't  it doesn´t wants me to do this BUT again , i have bought the points I HAVE PAID FOR THE POINTS AND NOW I JUST CAN´T USE THEM.

Can anyone help me with this?PLEASE!

I´m having classes , sorry about my ortography.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Greetings, pietro. Very sorry to hear about your situation! It sounds like you are having difficulty using your points. Is that correct? Just to confirm, does the region to which your account is registered match the region in which you currently are located? If there are any discrepancies you may encounter issues such as the one you are describing in your post.

On another note, it seems like you may have some feedback about your Xbox as well. I would encourage you to post in this forum where your suggestions will reach the right audience: forums.xbox.com/.../133.aspx. Thanks in advance! Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.