Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Trying to purchase content but keep getting this message "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I have set up my billing with PayPal and confirmed from both Microsoft Billing and PayPal that the account is active and Good. How do i fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 285 Applies to:

Greetings, Dixcopter! When you say you confirmed from Microsoft Billing that the account is active, does that mean you verified it by logging on to https://billing.microsoft.com? Have you taken a look at this sticky to make sure everything is configured correctly forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx Even the smallest discrepancy can cause problems, so it definitely helps to double check for human error. If everything looks good on your end I would recommend getting in touch with phone support. They will be able to help sort out the issue for you. Thanks! Let me know how it works out. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, i did confirm with https://billing.microsoft.com and as far as i can tell the configuration is correct. I still cannot purchase content and will call phone support when i get time. Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the update! Keep me posted. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

sometimes paypal takes a couple days to clear the charge and you have to log in to the paypal account and "ok" the charge sometimes too

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi guys. I have same issue as folks above. I am tried to buy vanquish both from console and web site, but I still get a error "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.". I am using same PayPal account I used before without any issues. I ensured that settings are correct and that I have enough money.

I there something wrong with PayPal gateway? Am I doing smth wrong?

Sorry this didn't help.

BTW, checked in PayPal history of transactions and all other things I could imagine. I don't see that PayPal ever received any requests from MSFT, otherwise I should I have seen any unsuccessful transactions.

P.S. Please don't offer to call on support line since I am settled in Russia now. My exp tells me that no support lines available here :) Well, at least really working and useful and available support lines.

Sorry this didn't help.

MaxKHK, this thread dates back to last May, and , these forums work best when you create a new thread with a first post of your own, as the original poster's problem and solution, although similar, could be very different in detail. It's great that you're researching here, but the quickest path to a solution is your own new thread.

Sorry this didn't help.