Your past choices........

Which choice(s) would you like to see most come to fruition, no matter how big or small, from the first and second Mass Effect games?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Punching the reporter. Conrad Verner. Visiting the flotilla and talking war vs peace with the geth. Ev1l geth rewrite vs no rewrite. Killing the racist batarian bartender. saving the council or not. Giving Cerberus the base or not. Tali's potential exile. Return of Thane's son (and the fate of the racist turian politician). allowing the hanar preacher to preach or not, convincing the preggers to put her baby through gene therapy or not  (just a cameo is fine for these two).

And of course the Rachni. If they DON'T come to aid against the reapers as a favor for Shepard saving their species I will be mad. Basically the things I care about the most are the Quarians, Rachni, Council, and Tali. I want to see the turian council member bow his head in shame at the end of ME3 so badly....

Warning the Batarians about the impending MASS Relay explosion, just to see how they work that in.  It's a bit of a dubious choice for, realistically, they didn't really have a whole lotta time to exit the system so, in many ways, they would have been better off had you not warned them.  Back here on Earth, the USA actually has legislation in place that prevents the disclosure of any astronomical catastrophe to the general public to prevent MASS panic, it's called the "Brooking's Report" tabled back in the late 1950's when there was genuine fear of an alien invasion...:-)

Convincing Tali to get an abortion.......

I wonder if the United States legislation that you speak of Arkham is implemented by other countries, because with other countries having there own powerful telescopes to see such an astronomical catastrophe (If there ever was one), then they could just tell there own public and word would eventually find its way to America causing MASS panic anyway. Making the whole legislation redundant.

Yeah, the legislation itself is dated well before the information age, ironically, it was the first radio broadcast of "War of The Worlds" that prompted the Brooking's Report to be implemented for it nearly did cause a panic situation.  Any astronomers who have the privilege to book time on one of the world's major telescopes ALL sign VERY strict non-disclosure agreements including punishment by death.  Even the president himself, isn't privvy to that data, there's about 15-20 top level security clearances above him, which makes sense for he's only in office for 4-8 years...:-)

Very interesting......They say you learn something everyday. Thank you Arkham.

Anyway, back to topic.....Real Waffle - it would be awesome to see a half human, half Quarian child. The child would have the immune system of a human so there would be no need for a enviro-suit. :-D

its just Waffle man, and it would be pretty interesting. Although Quarians have weird body structure, might be a weird looking kid.

Apart from what's already being said: The freakiest thing in Mass Effect was that Doctor, who harvested organs and had them growing inside living bodies and all. I'd love to hear more about this sort of thing. The damage done to these victims. Also, I'd love to hear more about Shepard's mum, on the previous choices made in regards to her old comrade. Have it be a story of the people now (aliens included), moreso than about the action.

On the topic of a Quarian, and going by how their nose is profiled inside their helmet, I really believe they have their bottom jaws missing, or lack of one. Anyone else agree? A Quarian kid would be pretty weird looking, with duck feet and all.

Forum ate my post.  I want that side quest from ME2, where you save that Quarian on the planet, to come in somehow.  As well as how you talk to Kaiden (Or, for the people who for some reason choose Ashley, Ashley) also do something.  As well as Sidonis's and that Blue Suns leaders death.

Also, that Asari diplomancy from ME1.  lol

ANd everything about Tali obviously.  Honestly, seeing how Quarian polotics work, i think the more quarians you help and save, the easier to get the Quarians to help.  Seriously, think about it.