your move ms

seeing as sony wont block used games on the ps4, if you block used games on the new xbox i can promise you im not getting the new xbox. im pretty sure im not the only one thinking like this. so if you want my money allow used games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm just going to place my bets now for future reference and say the only thing Microsoft is going to show is social media stuff and the other 90% is going to be about Kinect 2.0. If you watched the PS4 stuff earlier today and saw the part with the sculptures and move controller, I'd like to imagine that's the kind of stuff they're going to show. Maybe we can have Usher dancing this year again to show off Just Dance 281293.

if MS gives us 90% kinect shovelware than alot of hardcore gamers will move to ps4. right now sony is more gamer orientated than ms is, sure there are games for the move that are crap, but its not dominating development like the xbox currently is dominated by the kinect first party wise

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

I'm just going to place my bets now for future reference and say the only thing Microsoft is going to show is social media stuff and the other 90% is going to be about Kinect 2.0. If you watched the PS4 stuff earlier today and saw the part with the sculptures and move controller, I'd like to imagine that's the kind of stuff they're going to show. Maybe we can have Usher dancing this year again to show off Just Dance 281293.

[/quote]

Your not very optimistic are you? 

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]After watching Microsofts decisions over the past few years, I find it very hard to be optimistic at this point. 

You heathens! You are scorn of this world, but worry not, Microsoft is accepting of all. Embrace Microsoft. PRAISE MICROSOFT!

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]After watching Microsofts decisions over the past few years, I find it very hard to be optimistic at this point. 

[/quote]

I still have faith. Microsoft recently opened up a new game studio called black tusk studios, so hopefully they do something with them that does not have anything to do with kinect. I do agree that they are going in the wrong direction with gaming with this kinect stuff. They have a lot of first party game studios (rare, lionhead studios, 343 studios, twisted pixel) if they would just stop with the kinect stuff and put these developers to good use, we could get some good games. Like i said though, i am still holding out some amounts of hope that we get something good at the next xbox announcement. 

rare is dead, lionhead hasn't had a good game in years, 343 just flopped with halo 4, nt sure what twisted pixel made. I just don't see it happening, of course I want it to happen but  to completely switch focus would be difficult i'd imagine, unless they plan to sell xbox 360 for casuals and nextbox for hardcore...

Yep. Lionheads founder Peter Molyneux even left due to creative differences with Microsoft. And even if Black Tusk does well, that would only give me two series to look forward to that are not Kinect games. Furthermore, since Sony is making the new console much easier to develop on, the Xbox may no longer be developers system of choice for Multiplats. And all Twisted Pixel has made are Dishwasher games and the Kinect title, The Gunstringer.

My mistake. Twisted Pixel didnt do The dishwasher. They did splosion man, maw and a few others. Its hard to tell these XBLA studios apart.

i'm sure microsoft took a good hard look at what sony did and are planing their reveal and try to top it. they'll probably show the system, system specs, possibly a price, and match the holiday release window. they'll probably show kinect 2 and that all their games will use it...then show real games and not mention kinect again. more game demos, mostly multiplatform. maybe a couple new game announcements, no new ips. more smart glass.