Your Most Beloved Halo: Reach Achivements

I made this thread way back on the old forums, and it got pretty popular. So I've decided to bring it back (even though this forum isn't nearly as busy as the old one =/ )!

So, post your most memorable and proud past Halo: Reach achievements here. Be sure to come back and brag when you do something else that's completely AWESOME.

So to start off, I just got my first ever Killpocalypse. It was in an Action Sack game of HaloBall. I guess it's not as "legitimate" since it wasn't in a regular playlist, but I still see it as an accomplishment nonetheless. And, it was completely by luck. I ALMOST had a Killionaire, but by the time I got through the first 9 enemies, I didn't have enough health to finish the last guy (who you see about to kill me in this photo):

So, come one, come all. This is your place to brag without judgement!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I made an NPC run in circles.

One of many observant fails I encountered.

Haha you posted the same thing as the first response back in the old forums thread too. Deja vu?

[quote user="Noble 29"]Deja vu?[/quote]Nah, it's "a-cause" I'm King of Firefight and making an NPC run in circles is an exclusive ability to me, thus making it an exclusive Halo: Reach achievement to me.

BLAM! :P

I don't really have any to be honest, i can't say i've ever done anything really impressive on the game.

ummm making some friends on the reach forums......... [;-)]

ahhh but really since im not the best out there, i was totally stoked with my 1 and only matchmaking legendary medal "perfection''

^

Very nice, easily my favourite and most respected Medal out there.

The time I was playing on Spire and was sitting at the top and shot a rocket down below at a territory and got a Killtacular with one rocket. [;)] That was probably my most memorable and funniest achievement I've gotten.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

^

Very nice, easily my favourite and most respected Medal out there.

[/quote]

thanks Bob!

Probably the extermination I got with one swing of the gravity hammer.

You Ate All Chips and Totally Worth It :)