Your main/favorite character to play as?

I won't be getting this game until May because of school, so I was wondering what characters people are enjoying the most so far. Also, are there any characters who can be compared to certain mortal kombat characters based on their moves, inputs, and playstyle?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The emerald archer is too fun to play as. I don't like that his explosive arrows only go diagonally up or down but that would probably be overkill if I could shoot them straight at people along with Fire/Ice/Electricity/Regular Arrows.

-

Ares can turn invisible like Reptile and makes weapons out of thin air like Kenshi. Green Arrow has an Ice Arrow that can lead to some pretty cool combos like Sub-Zero. Batman's grappling hook works like Scorpion's spear but only when you enhance it.

oh wow, i like how ares sounds, kenshi was so much fun in mk9

Car woman plays like mileena, I am using Harley Quinn plays kinda like orchid from killer instinct with the cartwheel combo

Cat****

I tend to like fast, agile characters in fighting games, so I've been bouncing back-and-forth between Green Arrow, Nightwing and Catwoman. Each one of them is a "Gadget" type character, meaning that they can't pick up cars and throw them like, say, Superman can. That means that they can jump off of some of the Environment objects, giving you some extra mobility.

Burst Axe already mentioned Green Arrow's... well, arrows. Depending on what combo you use you can replace his regular arrows with electric, explosive or ice arrows. The ice arrows especially are really useful for freezing your opponent at a distance to buy you time to maneuver.

Nightwing's shtick is that he can combine his two batons into a single staff. It doesn't sound like much, but it gives him two styles to work with; the faster, more agile two batons or the more powerful, mid-range staff.

Catwoman seems to specialize in attack speed and trying to land as many blows in quick succession as she can manage. Her super skill, as you build it up during combat, automatically unleashes a long combo of attacks.

Flash and Superman, but I have yet to try them all, awesome game

Ares is a great character to play as, and his Super Move is sweet as well.  Burst Axe told me about Hawk GIrl and since then ive been using her alot more and she is a pretty good character to use, with some good combos.  

The Flash and Nightwing so far in Battle Mode.......Flash has an awesome ultra move and Nightwing with his lack of powers is more fighter then Meta human

-

Roster is so varied as well, each fighter with real pros and cons to their use

personally i like deathstroke. he is good at rannge and up close. he is pretty fast and has an awesome forward spinning sword flip that great at countering attackers from jumping in. lex luther while being one of the heavier slower characters can do some pretty good combos and you tend not to notice his speed once you get him going. ive played against alot of nightwings online over the free gold weekend and hes pretty awesome and hard to beat when playing against a skilled opponnent, but i cant seem to do much with him and batman is just a given. green lantern is pretty sweet as well.

Catwoman and Batman....all my wins online are from playing as Catwoman and i beat Classic Battle as Batman