Your last 360 game played.....

.....will be what?

I was going to keep my 360, but in all honesty, I won't play it once the ONE comes out. My last 360 game played will be Operation Flashpoint. I was going to wait for Dark Souls 2, but rumor has it that it will come to next gen. 

So what do you think your last ever 360 game played will be? Will you trade your console in or keep it?

I might as well get 90 euro for it rather than letting it just sit there forever.

Saturday will be a sad day when I say goodbye to me 360. I will forget about it next week though.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wonder who gave you 1 star? Anyway I am debating on if I should acquire a new 360 to finish up a game or two. If I do my last game would probably be RDR or Skyrim

Still another two Games to go that aren't released yet for the Xbox 360. There's no word if they are going to be on the Xbox One either. In Fact, the only word so far is that they will be Xbox 360 Only, so, FF XIII Lightning Returns and Fable Anniversary.

After those (or even before if they are changed to Xbox One), it's adios muchachos Xbox 360. It's been an incredible ride but it has to end eventually. 

I've disabled the stars so I don't even notice them.

-

I always thought I would finish up my 360 days with a better game, but it is what it is.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Reach. I like it enough to have played it for over 2 years, and it's the single reason I'm gold, but everytime I actually play it, I end up cursing Bungie and vowing never to buy Destiny.

There won't be one because I'll still play my 360 years after. I still have about several playthroughs more of several of my games plus whatever I get in the future. I'll probably play Arkham City three more times in the future, that's a given.

I never did get around to playing Tales of Vesperia. Kind of wish I did.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

You're missing out man. It's really good.

-

I want to do another playthrough of Star ocean but the dub is SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD.

I have no idea what will be my last game played, but I still plan on buying Fable Anniversary and South Park for it.  I'll probably pick up Arkham Origins as well.  I will be keeping my 360 though since I have 20 plus games that I could see myself going back and replaying.  Same goes for my PS3 to a lesser extent.

Oh I forgot about Mass Effect. Think I will end with that

Mine will most likely be Fable Anniversary. I love the series and thought the First one was awesome so I can't wait to play the remastered version.