Your Impact(reflecting on your choices on Mass Effect 1&2)

So how do you guys feel about your choices going into Mass Effect 3? I'm confident on my choices except for a few areas here and there. Also I go paragon on my choices.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm comfortable with my choices... most of my Shepard's are Paragades, though I'm starting a playthrough strictly Paragon in the next day (ME1 -> ME2). I may do a strictly Renegade playthrough afterwards... though depends on if I get my Paragon run done in time.

I've been doing the same.  Just started on a new playthrough on Mass Effect 1. So far I got stuck on a mission that involves cerberus. I forgot how hard it was without my Level 60 character.

I guess I'm comfortable with my choices.  I don't remember much at all from the first two.  All I know is that I left Anderson in charge and my whole team survived the end of ME2.  I don't even fully recall what my Sheppard's class is (thinking Sentinel).  Full on Renegade though.  Glowy red eyes and all that.

I can't even remember who I had relations with.  Well, I know Liara was the ME1 one, but I forget who I slept with in ME2.  My Sheppard is all about the one-night stands, I guess.

I like the way my Main Character came out. During game play I was Paragade.... but my main decisions ended up being paragon. ( I don't like the paragon reasons.. but I had my own reasons for choosing them)

I also have a 'almost' pure Renegade I am playing through right now. I say almost because I saved Wrex. That has been the only good thing I have done.

I have not started it in ME 2 but I also have a pure Paragon. I might make him do some renegade choices in ME2 though.

I am undecided about if re-writing the Geth is the best choice. Legion does say that even though you blew up the base other Heretics still remain and will rebuild eventually. He also says that there is a non zero probability that the Heretics will rebel again even with the re-write. So I don't really know what would be the best choice.

My first play is mostly Paragon with hefty chunk of Renegade. I do not think they were good choices. That is why I am doing it first! This is my first playthrough of Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 put together. My choices don't make sense and I had no idea what I was doing. That is what makes it perfect! I romanced Liara and Ashley at the same time, then chose Liara. Then  I killed the Council. In ME2 Jack, Mordin, and Thane died, and I romanced Tali.

The one descision that I'm a wavering on now was to destroy the genophage data.  I'm thinking now I might have destroyed the best chance of a cure lol.

That and I think that my love life is gonna be a mess, Liara in I, Miranda in II, and Liara again in Shadow Broker dlc

My alive list is pretty good, I think.  Wrex is alive, the rachni is alive, and every memeber of my cew servived the suicide mission and I re-wrote the heritics.  That sounds like a good armada to me!

the queen surved i rerighted the geth i made anderson ambassodor and i befriended the migrant fleet let those help me in the war

Doing a straight renegade playthrough is just awesome.  I feel like John Mcclane.   Some of the funniest stuff you'll ever see.

[quote user="RedguardWarrior"]

So how do you guys feel about your choices going into Mass Effect 3? I'm confident on my choices except for a few areas here and there. Also I go paragon on my choices.

[/quote]

I'm confident and comfortable with my choices. I also have several different variations of choices made, across my 5-6 Shepards.

i made all paragon choices and kept everyone, except for zaeed's loyalty mission's factory workers and eclipse leader, alive through me 1&2, but i don't think any of will have any real impact on the story.