Your Funny Conversations in an XBL Party

Two that happened today,

I was in a party with SpeedyBlueDude, Zezima Hoshima and CrazyMvM94. Crazy and his odd self asked a question about "What video game character would you eat?" As we all laughed and talked about how odd and random it was, towards the dying end of that topic Crazy said "I think I'm done eating video game characters already." I never laughed so hard in my life at randomness. 

Another one was in the same party. Zezima Hoshima and a couple others were listening to my Grandma vacuum for almost an hour over the mic. I said to Zezima "My grandma has been vacuuming for almost an hour, it's annoying!". He replied "Wait? Did you say your vacuum has been aggrivated for almost an hour? Haha." I said no and he replied, "Oh, because if it was I wish I had a vacuum like that. That's awesome!".

What about you guys? I hope this isn't something you'd prefer to TL;DR. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hmmm. the funniest thing i can remember saying in party chat was while I was playing splinter cell with my friend. we were playing the defend the emp game type on the hardest setting.

We just kept dying over and over again. Finally, he got mad at me saying "C'mon! Stop using the pistol already! Why arn't you using your assault rifle!?"

"Because I'm real splinter cell, b*$%@!!!"

In the moment it was pretty good.

We were singing Dancing Queen.

My party chats are serious chats.

I have a millions, several that date back to Halo 2 days, but I can't post any because of the censorship. Sorry.

Overheard a conversation between a player and someone in the background, went something like this:

Player: Where are you going?

Unidentified: To take a shower.

Player: Why now?

Unidentified: Gotta pee.

O_o

The best Xbox Live party memories are not even conversations I have with other people. It is ALWAYS when I overhear a conversation I hear someone in the party having with someone that is in the room with them. Once my friend forgot to mute his mic and he was having a screaming match with his mom about cleaning up his room. And then his mom gets on the mic and is like "Ok, sorry guys but Alan has to get off of his games and go CLEAN HIS FILTHY F-ING ROOM!" I couldn't breathe. I  was laughing so hard I nearly died.

I've overheard girlfriends in the back complaining about how he only pleases himself during *** and never her. I've overhead a friend asks for food and his mom or girlfriend or whoever it was in the background was saying he is a lazy slob. I've overheard couples fighting and pretty much breaking up. 

Moral of the story: Mute your mic when you aren't talking to the people in the party. Otherwise, I'm gonna pop that popcorn and grab a beer and enjoy the entertainment that will likely ensue.  

The best Xbox Live party moments is when your friend's annoying friend enters the chat and has some breakdown on the mic. Screaming at his mom for 5 more minutes of some Modern Warfare. Personal experience...

[quote user="LETS FIGHT NOOB"]

Two that happened today,

I was in a party with SpeedyBlueDude, Zezima Hoshima and CrazyMvM94. Crazy and his odd self asked a question about "What video game character would you eat?" As we all laughed and talked about how odd and random it was, towards the dying end of that topic Crazy said "I think I'm done eating video game characters already." I never laughed so hard in my life at randomness. 

Another one was in the same party. Zezima Hoshima and a couple others were listening to my Grandma vacuum for almost an hour over the mic. I said to Zezima "My grandma has been vacuuming for almost an hour, it's annoying!". He replied "Wait? Did you say your vacuum has been aggrivated for almost an hour? Haha." I said no and he replied, "Oh, because if it was I wish I had a vacuum like that. That's awesome!".

What about you guys? I hope this isn't something you'd prefer to TL;DR. 

[/quote]For a pretty much a drunk idea I had that popped up in my mind while playing Super Meat Boy, I was close to make a thread about it until now..

Crazy gets drunk? I can't imagine that goes well.

The funniest thing that happened to me was a friend of a friend singing to me. I know that's not so unusual on Live but it was what he was signing that was so ridiculous. I can't remember or repeat most of it but there was mention of booty sweat. He also sent someone I know a nude pic of himself with just a basketball covering the illegal parts. I found that funny because it didn't happen to me.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Crazy gets drunk? I can't imagine that goes well.

[/quote]

LOLOL.

But anyway, I dont really party chat much, I guess im somewhat reclusive :(