Your favourite and most loved car or car company

I found a similar thread on forzamotorsport.net but people were just answering with one word e.g: ford. Or : ford focus rs. I am a big petrolhead and I am interested in which cars people really like. Above all I would like to read about the reasons for why you like that certain machine so much. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy reading people's opinions  and reasons behind them. Let me start with:

1980 Audi Sport Quattro

For mind blowing 5 cylinder engine sound, being the first 4 wheel drive rally car in the world and for the challenge that it throws at a driver who tries to tame it even though it's AWD. I love it when no computers are in charge and you can control the way a car behaves with the throttle.

I also have a secret love for honda's vtec engines but I'm just a little dissapointed in the lack of engine crossover in forza 4 so let's leave it as that :)

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO MR. Nuff said.

same car as in my garage 2011 chevy camaro ss

I have a few...

Aston Martin: For me, the perfect blend of sports, luxury & class.

Lamborghini: Artful Italian design, super-car performance.

Dodge/Chrysler: Raw Hemi muscle, the best American designs (love the new 300C & Challenger).

BMW. I own pretty much every model

I hoped people would get a bit more technical rather " nuff said ". oh well...

I like my "nuff said" :(

i know what evos are good at but why do you think they're good? i don't know. that's my point.

just curious :)

Nissan 240sx. I love it, its a perfect race car. Drifting is fun because its stable and just swings around with the powerful rear wheel drive. And it looks the best out of all the 90's tunners in the game. Im not a fan of big fat cat back exhausts in real life, but it sure looks and sounds great on the 240. I have a 95 acura integra in real life

[quote user="FrostedFlake420"]

Nissan 240sx. I love it, its a perfect race car. Drifting is fun because its stable and just swings around with the powerful rear wheel drive. And it looks the best out of all the 90's tunners in the game. Im not a fan of big fat cat back exhausts in real life, but it sure looks and sounds great on the 240. I have a 95 acura integra in real life

[/quote] I dd'ed a 240sx when I had my Trans Am.  That's a fun little car!

Like the guy above who said the Camaro because it's in his garage, I'll have to say our real life cars for the same reason...

Monte Carlo SS Nascar Edition

Aston Martin DB7

It's what me and the lil lady own in real life. :) I do have to laugh with the fact that adding a few modifications to my car I could out corner a Ferrari 599 and blow the doors off a Bugatti. Only if that was really true huh...