your favorite Weapon of all time from all of the COD franchise

just a curious question for every one of us CODers out there, what are your top three weapons and why?

for me it's the ACR 6.8 from MW3 at first, because it's accurate, it deals good damage all across the board, controllable rate of fire, and has the FASTEST reload time of ANY **** rifle in ANY game at 1.9 if reloaded with ammo left and reload-cancelled, still has a good reload time when empty-reloaded though.

in close second it's the SMR from BO2, deals the highest damage of the **** rifles at range as well as up close, great accuracy though not as good as the ACR 6.8's, better than average penetration ability, and is semi-auto, semi-auto's are generally worse in CQC so you have to learn to use the gun for what it's mean't for (range) and stay aware of your environment. (this is one of the only 2 weapons I've gotten a hog with, the other is the MK48 and that was only once compared to my 50+ hogs with the SMR and most of which are on the level Dig, probably one of the best levels for the SMR).

and for third, I'd have to say the MK14 from Ghosts, kick is straight up, never side-to-side, massive damage, behaves a lot like the SMR except it has 2 less bullets per clip or 1 more when the both have extended mags, used with an Iron sights attachment makes this weapon a beast at mid-range.

now I wanna hear from you!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

M4A4

LSAT

The RPD from MW2 was a sexy beast.

RPD from cod 4..AK-47 from cod 4..both realistic with proper weapon sway and kick, unlike now when they make it easier to get a kill with hardly any weapon sway/kick..mw2 they ruined the RPD hardly any kick..but thats the year they started to cater for the kids

mg42 and the pp90m1

I'm just going on what I remember for the most fun.

M1 Grease Gun & Kar98k from COD2

-

MP5 & G3 from COD4

-

KSG from BLOPS2

I heard oma noobtubes were pretty beast lol

^ yeah, I did a bit of that on skidrow and bailout.

The Intervention, FAMAS (mw2), and USR are my favorites.

• Call of Duty 2:  Kar98 - It's been a while, not sure if that's the one.
  • Call of Duty 4: MP5 -  Too many choices.  So many great guns.  M40A1, AK 47/74, M16, ect ect.
  • World At War: Gewer.  The gun was a beast in Hardcore SnD.  Super fast fire rate, One shot kill, accurate, little recoil.   I was top 400 in the world for the first month or so using this weapon.
  • Modern Warfare 2: Spas.  -UMP and Barrett were a lot of fun...but the spas was on most my classes.  I loved most of the shotties in that game.
  • Blops 1:  Crossbow/Ballistic knife.  - Didn't enjoy any of the guns in this game, but I did enjoy something new coming to the table.
  • Modern Warfare 3: UMP - Enjoyed alot of guns in this game, but the ump was by far and away my fav/most used weapon.
  • Blops 2:  MSMC - Was tempted to say the executioners....had so much fun with those.