Your Favorite Indie games

So lately I have been really checking out the Indie games on Xbox and I may be late on this but there are a ton of games available that are better than whats available on Xbox Live Arcade. I will share my favorites and hopefully you can share yours so I can find more games to entertain me and my family.

In no Particular order

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1

This twin stick shooter is loads of fun, I really wish they would make a version with online support though.

An online rpg that has a level editor that allows you to share adventures that you create with your friends.

Breath of Death VII

An old school 16 bit console styled rpg nuff said.

FortressCraft Chapter 1

Pretty much a Minecraft clone for Xbox that allows you to play with your friends on xbox.

Epic Dungeon

An old school dungeon crawler with tons of personality.

まもって騎士 (Protect Me Knight)

A 4 player class based tower defense game. This game is pure awesome.

Soulcaster 1 & 2

A tower defense game that is constantly changing pace.

Akane the Kunoichi

An awesome take on 2d ninja platformers.

MotorHEAT

A car game that focuses more on getting a high score and going as far as you can vs simulation.

Wizard's Keep

An action rpg that is pretty straight forward and fun to play. Nothing like wearing a bucket for a helmet.

Murky Horizon

An awesome tower defense / twinstick shooter hybrid.

Lair of the Evildoer

My favorite so far, a twin stick shooter dungeon crawler action rpg. This game blends just the right amount of humor plus gameplay and never play the same level twice.

Now these are Indie games that I am waiting for.

Take Arms- Just picture the classic 2d gameplay of Contra mixed with Battlefields class based online multiplayer and this game is born, it also has gorgeous 2d graphics.

SpeedRunner- This looks to be an awesome platformer with ninja/spiderman type mechanics. 

Doom & Destiny- Looks like another awesome 16 bit console rpg

Raventhorne- This game needs a look by anyone that likes hack and slash and side scrolling games.

Here is a link to a video showing all the games I said I am waiting for they are a part of the Xbox Indie Summer Uprising.

http://youtu.be/4X3rlblR8vw

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

My favourite Indie game thus far is Apple Jack.

It gets tough and is fairly lengthy for an Indie game.

I also quite like Lazer cat.  It could have been longer and more difficult  though.  I finished it in one sitting.  A real old school game.

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1 is top of my list, Fortress Craft is too.( now that I know the 800 ways to delete your world) I enjoyed the demo of Niji (I think that's it) you were a rainbow fish jumping up a magic waterfall, all presented like Chinese calligraphy. I also have Avatar Drop. For those abusive moods.

Fishing Girl.

It's got nice anime-style graphics, simple gameplay.. relaxing to play : )

Cthulhu Saves the World,  Prismatic,  Avatar legends,  Magical Cube, Avalis dungeon, ligth's end,  labirynth,  protect me knight,  Alchemist,  Tobe's vertical adventure,  Plucky's 3d adventures.

If anyone here likes 3rd person shooters, Creed Arena is fantastic. Its kind of like the movie gladiator were you have to win over fans by killing people and doing stuff in game its sick, I actually wish this game were in XBLA so more people would play it.

Fishcraft is fun, pretty much an angry birds clone with fish vs cats.

I will join by praising I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1.  Great Indie Game.

Also, Gerbil Physics was loads of fun to play.  It's the OG Angry Birds.

Beat Hazard