your favorite class and weapon for multiplayer.

i mostly use Asari Adept(not DLC justicar) with heavy pistol Paladin+stasis bubble+single head shot.haven't found any good **** riffle so i use widow once in a while.so what's your favorite class and weapon that serves u well in bronze,silver and gold?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Human Engineer with Phalanx Pistol.

Geth Infiltrator Grenader Build! I can't remember my load out but his weapon is the Falcon with Cryo Rounds and for a backup I equip the Carnifax. But a close 2nd is my new Geth Engineer Warmachine Build (6-6-5-6-3) with a Saber or my Drell Vanguard (6-6-0-6-6) with a Talon.

Asari Justicar w/ Avenger (6/6/6/4/4) or Krogan Sentinel w/ Claymore (6/6/0/6/6)

i tried with both Drell classes but their barriers are very low. :(

^^ I know, I use my DrellGuard with Adrenaline 3 pretty much all the times. He is so darn quick that I can avoid a lot of troubles easily.

My current favorite is Geth Infiltrator with either my Claymore VIII or Black Widow III.

Using Cloak and Hunter Mode makes the one shot Claymore outstanding. I love it on the high value targets waves. It can one shot kill so many thing like cloaked Hunters (which I can see via Hunter Mode), Pyros, Guardians, Nemeses, basically everything except the top tier opponents. This is for Bronze/Silver. I only play Gold from time to time.

Human Soldier
M-96 Mattock X with piercing mod+magazine upgrade
M-3 Predator X also with piercing mod+magazine upgrade

My build focuses on maxxed out Adrenaline Rush: +70% weapon damage, 100% of base shield restored and instant weapon reload each time the power is used.

The Mattock took me a while to get used to with it being semi-auto, but after seeing its potential damage output I stuck with it and now it's without a doubt my favourite weapon in MP.

Well, at least until my Saber reaches level X...

class : Human Engineer and Geth Infiltrator.

weapon : Sabre

Classes Quarian Engineer,Geth Engineer and Asari Adept

Weapons Geth Pulse Rifle,Geth Plasma Shotgun and Carnifex

Bear in mind I don't play gold