Your car "Wish List"

Simple, what cars do you want in the game? I'll start:

• 1987 Thunderbird ( Biased, I know)
  • 2004 Ford Mustang GT
  • 1968 Dodge Charger
  • 1964 Corvette Stingray
  • Also, some cars from the 50's and 60's.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

some cars from the 50s and 60s? you already listed 2 from the 60s. Why not throw in a 1958 Chevy for kicks lol. and if you want cars from the 50s and 60s why not throw in the first year Mustangs were made (1964 1/2). I personally hate the 1999-2004s lol, i drive a 1998 and cant stand when they made the side skirt cover basically the whole door, looks god-aweful in my opinion

I would like to see concept cars that will be released in '12 or '13

Ariel Atom, Hennessey Venom GT, and some general cars like the accord, corolla, galant just normal cars just to see how they are "raced"

1957 Chevy Bel Air

1963 Corvette Sting Ray

"Car of Tomorrow" from NASCAR (all makes)

Caterham Seven

Porsche 928 & 959

I'd love to see Ascari in forza

[quote user="EvoLancer13"]

Ariel Atom, Hennessey Venom GT, and some general cars like the accord, corolla, galant just normal cars just to see how they are "raced"

[/quote]they already have a game like that. its called Gran Turismo 1-5

[quote user="BIG DELT"]

I would like to see concept cars that will be released in '12 or '13

[/quote]

new concept cars look all the same. id rather have ones from the 50's-70's.

more love for trucks IMO. i wanna see some mini trucks like the early 90's nissan pickups or the 80's toyotas and mazdas. why FM3 didnt even include the F-150 SVT lightning is beyond me, yet they have the SRT-10 ram and some fugly land rovers.

Why not add bikes? They added pick-up trucks and SUV's so why not a few bikes? GSXR, Hayabusa, R1/R6 and some Ducati's.

They need a 97-99 (95-96 the one they have is fugly) style eclipse GSX, and too give them more potential. The 4g3t (motor that comes stock in turbo models) is still in the number 1 spot for fastest 4 cylinder in the world on a 1/4 mile. EVER.

They already have my year Audi in the game so once they add my eclipse I'll be happy