Your biggest Fail?

I got mortared while flying in a Huey! Operation Hastings, softcore, I was flying in low rocketing the hill near the NVA spawn when BAM! enemy mortar nails me. God knows why they mortared their own position but hey it was a big Fail for me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Never had that,you Know what those huey's are like though,i think they are made of cardboard!one glance off a mortar strike and i can imagine game over!

My biggest fail = Every time I accidentally revive somebody into direct gunfire. Sorry guys..

Re mortars and helicopters: Many months ago I watched my friend take down two Blackhawks and a host of snipers with a mortar strike on Islas Innocentes. Beautifull to watch, but I'm guessing no fun for the other guys. :0

[quote user="Bwled Aur"]

I got mortared while flying in a Huey! Operation Hastings, softcore, I was flying in low rocketing the hill near the NVA spawn when BAM! enemy mortar nails me. God knows why they mortared their own position but hey it was a big Fail for me.

[/quote]Yeah I spawn in that Huey!  That mortar got five of us.  lol

Sometimes when im in a hiding in a bush trying to morter strike a location it hits me instead cause i was not far enough away from said bush...lol

My biggest fails are when I kill myself with my own C4, but don't kill the guy I threw them at.

changing from one game to another or one system t another, I get the bumper buttons confused sometimes, so I blow myself to hell with my own grenade when I was really trying to slash a fence or door down with my knife

One of my biggest Fails was watching the enemy take my Squad mates tags, the whole time he was in my sight and i couldn't hit him......

I've had it happen a few times where I'll join a game in progress as a defender, completely oblivious I'm defending and wonder why I can't arm the crate...it's good for a laugh or two!

jumping out of a team mates tank to repair, and blowing him, his tank and myself up by busting out the RPG instead of the repair tool.

Happened .....once or twice

Thinking i had AT mines equipped but actually having a rocket launcher- done that a few times whith various results.