Your account has been suspended due to a problem with your payment option, really?

According to the site when I signed in I have a problem with my payment option. The card selected seems fine and is under the 40% Gold deal from a while ago. I left the page that said something was wrong and the top corner still says I have Gold. What is going on, it is very confusing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Phone support and ask

It will say gold because you have used a portion of it already and you are now suspended until they receive payment. then service will resume. It doesn't automatically kick you down to silver when payment isn't received.

Surely it should have been paid already? I got it half way through last year. And even then I have used pre-paid codes that said they should update when auto-renewal is off, which it is?

On my gold membership it says "Gold - 40% off 12 months" "End date: 28/12/2012" When I came on the site, it highlighted that one of my previous cards had expired, so I removed said card. It still wont sign me onto gold?

They don't seem to take payment until the period it covers actually starts. So what has happened is they have been trying to bill your CC since 28/12/2011. Now since they haven't received payment they have suspended your account, you need to call them and give them a valid CC to process the charge.

Also a lot of the CS staff don't seem to understand the concept of "the credit card is no longer valid/Expired, I no longer have it."

That is annoying, but even then, I have previously entered Pre-paid codes and it has been accepted, why can't it just switch to those? How frustrating.

What is more annoying is that the Gold subscription isn't connected to the CC which they highlighted as the problem.

Because at the time they suspended your account you are 1 month into the 40% off period.

Mine said the same thing, account has been suspended until i update my payment options, but my card is still valid ( i used it today). checked my paypal and that was still good also. when i re-entered my cc info it said it couldn't be processed. called the bank, and they said everything is on and active. what is the number to support on here?

check this page

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

-

are you sure the email was genuine?