your a noob if....

you get killed by the SOS. There are counters, now stop complaining about it, adjust your gameplay/counter it/use it back or dont play the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you can't get a kill with the SOS.

you start a thread titled you are a noob if

[quote user="DutRank"]

You're a noob if, you can't correctly spell "you're"

[/quote]Beat me to it.

[quote user="metaltagger"]

I bet the people complaining about the grammar are the people that hate the Sawed-off

[/quote]

Of course they are. Almost as much as people who make posts like this must rely on it as a crutch to help them get through the game.

Stop making stupid blanket statements.

[quote user="Xenolithium"]

[quote user="Symbiote Prince"]

its the internet, NOT english class.

[/quote]

You're right, it's not English class. But some of us actually take the time to not type like we were dropped on our head as children. You'll get better responses from people for typing like someone with an adequate education. Just sayin'.

It's not even that hard to type correctly. Hell, if I recall, they even have classes just for that in school. That is, of course, assuming the Christians haven't deemed it too sinful and had it removed.

Not to mention most Internet Browsers have a built-in Spell Check. It's not really a case of trying to be lazy on the internet. It's more along the lines of not really knowing any better. You really have to go out of your way to type like a tool, or you're genuinely dumb...or both, if you're from Jersey.

[/quote] LOL

[quote user="Symbiote Prince"]

its the internet, NOT english class.

[/quote]

You're right, it's not English class. But some of us actually take the time to not type like we were dropped on our head as children. You'll get better responses from people for typing like someone with an adequate education. Just sayin'.

It's not even that hard to type correctly. Hell, if I recall, they even have classes just for that in school. That is, of course, assuming the Christians haven't deemed it too sinful and had it removed.

Not to mention most Internet Browsers have a built-in Spell Check. It's not really a case of trying to be lazy on the internet. It's more along the lines of not really knowing any better. You really have to go out of your way to type like a tool, or you're genuinely dumb...or both, if you're from Jersey.

lol SOS. They run at you like monkeys, all you have to do is shoot at them with a lancer/hammer burst/retro and they will either run away like a chicken with its head caught off or they will die.

Not really, metaltagger. I loathe OP's English, yet love the Sawed-Off Shotgun with a passion.

[Not really, Gnasher still wins.]

I bet the people complaining about the grammar are the people that hate the Sawed-off

I agree OP. I always laugh when I hear "Sawed off noob" after some idiot ran blindly around a corner. Amazing