Your 360 Collection

How many 360 games have you accumulated? do you have any lists/pics? whats your favourite one? lets hear it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've only got a measly 30, along with around 10 arcade titles.

I think i've only ever sold 3 games -CoD4, Burnout Paradise and Borderlands.

I tend to stick to the same games and play them to death.

Edit:  How do you paragraph posts as they all appear to be clumped together?  Horrid layout.

Hmm... I've worked it out.

Mine got lighter by 12 last year.  I sold 9 earlier this year and 12 just a few days ago.  I still have 27.  Most of the ones I just sold, were games I hadn't played in over a year.  

I have 40, which at £40 = £1600! :O

Crazy when you think about it like that.

Instance

46 games and my favourite is Mass Effect.

I have 256 XBOX360 games on disc. I have 482 XBOX games total (includes XB and 360). If I added XBLA games, I would go mad thinking about what I have spent...

I've had well over 200 bought games, of which some I've traded in, but I still own a total of over 150. And around 100 ps3 and wii games.

I thought I had a lot of games till I saw this thread! I have 25 games on disk and about 15 XBLA games. My fav. right now is Portal 2.

I've only had my 360 since January, so I haven't had too much time to go collecting games. I've got around 13, give or take one or two I may have loaned out.

A few months ago I had over 120 xbox 360 games I sold a lot of them because I didnt really play them or had money

A few months ago I had over 120 xbox 360 games I sold a lot of them because I didnt really play them or had no money. I'll upload a pic of my games+ collectors editions when I get on my computer.

edit:  heres my collection http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z83/mikelandry_/010.jpg