You what is so annoying.

When you wan't to get into a match and play and get booted in under 3 secs. Ubisoft for the next rainbow project if it is online let there be a vote to kick feature and give absolute power to the host.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ok?

That is one of the best features of either this game or Ghost Recon. If some FD is messing up the lobby for everyone, you can dropped them without any notice. Of course, I have had this work both ways. But people soon realize(now that the number of people that play is small) that if they push someone too far they will be looking at the main menu.

Maybe for the next game, at least only allow the host to kick after a certain amount of time. If it really is such a problem, which I doubt.

I think the host boot system is fine, and I hope they continue this in the next one. The idea of RB6 and GRAW online gameplay is to be able to customize to what and how you want to play, and you can't do that without someone having absolute power.

The only reason I see people booting people is if they don't have a mic or are young and annoying.  Are you either?

No. I get into a game within a few second I get a boot. I would have to be lucky to find a game where the host is not like that or start my own lobby.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I rarely have that problem. It will only happen to me if the host didn't make their game a private match.

Are you getting the "You have been kicked from the game" message? If not, maybe it's your connection settings...

I have that occur once in awhile, mostly as soon as I join the match.  It's not often but it is annoying.  It would be nice if the host would at least explain the reason for kicking you.  If the host is waiting for one of their friends or contacts to enter or some other good reason, I'm more than willing to leave on my own.  

Damn, I have this problem too with this game. All I want is to get some of my kill achievements done and I get kicked for NO REASON whatsoever. I either get kicked straight away or they kick me after a game or two. I am not disruptive or abusive in anyway - for godsake I don't even use a mic. Just want to play the game and get my damn achievements.

[quote user="CASS190684"]

Damn, I have this problem too with this game. All I want is to get some of my kill achievements done and I get kicked for NO REASON whatsoever. I either get kicked straight away or they kick me after a game or two. I am not disruptive or abusive in anyway - for godsake I don't even use a mic. Just want to play the game and get my damn achievements.

[/quote]

That is your main issue right there. A lot of people including myself will kick people that are not using a mic. This game heavily relies on communication, sometimes I will ask the other team if they want to keep people like yourself. Especially, if they are doing well. But if said no-mic-er is 2-14, most of the time the answer will be to kick them. If you are on my team I will at least send a message, asking if you have a mic.

My friends and I will kick someone without a mic because it's annoying.  Terrorist hunt usually works best as a team effort.  For me personally, if you are playing a game with others it should be a social experience, not an anti-social one.  If you want to play alone, there's a single player mode and you can be as introverted as you want. :p