you tube update

who's the mensa that designed this "update"?  my "watch later" is gone and my subscriptions is full of "recommendations".   this plus the "proofs"  is complete BS!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

oops, found them, my bad.

I don't like this YouTube update at all, it feels like half the service is missing, i am maybe being dumb, but where did you find the subscriptions, as i all i can see is Playlists, watched history and recommendations

I'd like to know where you found them as well, am am not good with xbox.

Me too-  I see watch later in history ...my history is 10000000 plays long, I guess they roundoff to nearest zero.

"subscriptions" should be to the left of "videos" on the YouTube Home, assuming you're logged in. If it's not there, that's a bug. A screenshot or your YouTube username would help debug the issue.

Im not taking a screenshot sorry, ill just say it's not there.  A screenshot will only reveal what I said is true.  The update is crap. My watch it later is gone.  Paring device doesn't work.  My subscriptions won't show.

As well there is no keyboard functionality with smartglass.  I do like the recommended channels,  but the update took more out than it put in.  

where is the "Watch Later" menu?? Its gone

My xbox freezes almost every other time I use the app since the update.

I'm not sure what happened perhaps my wife just downloaded an update and didn't tell me.  But my subscriptions are back, so is the watch it later.  So far everything appears stable.  I must say with all the pre-existing features coming back and mixing with the latest additions, makes this a 5 star app.  Thanks for working out the bugs YouTube.

It still says "no videos available" if the channel does not have at least one playlist. Also it still displays black levels incorrectly. How can you call that a 5 star app? For god's sake YouTube, release that retarded update you promised and finally iron out all the bugs without letting new ones slip in. Please.