You think your a no life?

The past 2 weeks I have had limited Xbox time, why? My brother... He has for the past "3" days been playing black Ops from 6 am in the morning to 5 am the "next morning"... This is concerning... He's usually outside all the time and I don't want a Xbox zombie as a bro :c

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Tell him to stop.

If he's enjoying himself, let him do what he wants. It's really none of your business.

Dip your hand in Jif Creamy brand peanut butter, then slap him in the face and tell him to go outside

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

Dip your hand in Jif Creamy brand peanut butter, then slap him in the face and tell him to go outside

[/quote]

What a waste of perfectly good peanut butter.

He might die.

Steal the power cord.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

If he's enjoying himself, let him do what he wants. It's really none of your business.

[/quote]

thats like having your brother doing meth and then someone tell you its not your problem and leave him alone...    Playing from 6-5 is not healthy 

If it's YOUR 360, take it back.  If it's his, buy yourself a new one!  Or, if it is yours, give him that one and buy yourself the new one!

At least you have a brother. Sisters suck.

There have been stories of people dying from playing xbox (not from the xbox) but from sitting too long and getting blood clots. So tell your bro to take a break every once in a while.