You stupid sheep

That ea onlne pass comes with the game but no one else can go online under their own gamertag.So I have the game I play online but when my roomate wants to play he has to use my gamertag so I cant play anything else just so he can go online. what other company does such BS?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't care, as long as people who buy it used or try to rent it can't play online I'm happy.  Your roomate can go out and buy the game if he wants to play it so bad like the rest of us.

i have a roomate, he has his own room with his own bed and his own tv and his own xbox and his own copy of this and other games, u guys never want to squad up and play together?

Sorry, I don't think their major concern with the online pass was your roommates ability to play your game on his gamertag. Tell him to man up and buy his own stuff like a big boy.

[quote user="king of killaz"]

Sorry, I don't think their major concern with the online pass was your roommates ability to play your game on his gamertag. Tell him to man up and buy his own stuff like a big boy.

[/quote]This, and if you have a wife and she wants to play with you, go out and buy another copy and stop freeloading.  If you have an 18 year old offspring that wants to play, man up and buy another copy.  This is a recession here, why should EA starve while you freeload.

in those cases u just to pay the 10, i dont see how games with dedis dont charge a little something for everyone, if they did maybe we would get better servers... maybe

If your roommate can't afford the $10 for his own online pass then you need to find a better roommate.

It's only 10$ for his own account...  Really..  you guys don't have ten bucks??????

OP hasn't played the game.  $20 says his roommate is the one that has the game, and OP is the one too cheap to pay for his own copy...

I don't understand who is the stupid sheep.  You are the stupid one who didn't know this already.  EA has been doing this for quite some time now.  Welcome to the party.

$20 Bet! hmmm too rich for my blood but i will wager two online passes!