You realise that...

You realise that you play too much black ops 2 when someone walks into the room and you think "why didn't that clay more go off?"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Sm311 MY F1ng3R"]You realise that you play too much black ops 2 when someone walks into the room and you think "why didn't that clay more go off?" [/quote]When you smell so bad that flies actually avoid you...

Good laugh for the day!

i use to have something similar during MW2 

when was out and about and a helicopter or other aircraft flew overhead i would think AC130 or pavelow

and look for cover

When you are at master prestige already and still come in these forums to cry everyday.

Lol,When i played Red Dead campaign alot for the 100% i was like that,when i went for my run in the park i thought an animal might come outta the bushes and attack me.

[quote user="Sm311 MY F1ng3R"]You realise that you play too much black ops 2 when someone walks into the room and you think "why didn't that clay more go off?" [/quote]When you are more upset about the man who stole your wife having a higher KDR than you and not the fact he stole your wife...
[quote user="Sm311 MY F1ng3R"]You realise that you play too much black ops 2 when someone walks into the room and you think "why didn't that clay more go off?" [/quote]When you are trying to shoot down a passing plane with the carpet you are carrying home from your garage...
[quote user="Sm311 MY F1ng3R"]You realise that you play too much black ops 2 when someone walks into the room and you think "why didn't that clay more go off?" [/quote]When you blame lag for losing a fight with the local bully...
[quote user="Sm311 MY F1ng3R"]You realise that you play too much black ops 2 when someone walks into the room and you think "why didn't that clay more go off?" [/quote]When you are tempted to throw the apple you are eating at your next door neighbour but are worried about team killing your kids...

I can't breathe anymore. XD