You know what makes me smile.

Having finished my first year at college I cashed in a one month trial I'd been hanging onto and have been enjoying my summer sat inside my room playing computer games...........never mind.

I've been working my way around all the games I used to play all the time like The CODs, gears2 , ace combat 6 and stranglehold.
For the most part having not played online for the best part of a 10 months it did'nt show in my K/D spreads.

Battlefield was a game I got just to brake up the never ending cycle of WAW followed by MW2 followed by COD4.

After one week I have found my self just playing BF2 as all of the CODS are full of modders.

You can't get and honest game of WAW at all and I'm not talking people with modded controllers.
I'm talking flying bullet proof super men who can't die and never have to re-load in EVERY GAME.
It's like a bad lobby of counterstrike.

In MW2 you get crap in your inbox every game about 10th lobbies and on COD4 I dodged the 'you kill me, you get -100000 XP' hack twice in half an hour.

Here on battlefield the most I have to put up with a very pro copper pilot who is next to impossible to shoot down or finding out that some one put seal team 6 on the other team and made them snort a load of powdered SAS.

As far as I know there are no modders in this game, it's as mod and hack free as I am.

This makes me smile.

 

Discussion Info


Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

^^^^^ this. plus the destruction, the destruction is like a subtle morphine drip that slowly affects your game style until you implement it in how you play as an addition weapon. You don't notice the addiction to it until you try to play a different game, then it hits you, and slip the BFBC2 disc back into the tray. We play on dedicated servers on BF games, which is like everyone showing up on the same playground, no 'home field' (host) advantage. Being on a separate server also makes it nearly impossible to hack. If you see some crazy things happening, 70% of the time it's lag, the other 30% is just you being on an overseas server.

Amen brotha.

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

Amen brotha.

[/quote] I used to have a lot fun in Cod Waw and I went back after a long time and it is just as you said. It is such a shame that Call Of Duty has turned into that.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Preach the word!

 

Never encountered a single hacker in BC2 and don't think I ever will. The only time I've ever touched a CoD game since BC2 released was for the campaign, and if you go into the bans and suspensions forum all you'll see is "BARNED FO NO RAISON!" threads by kids who were hacking in CoD with names like XxSuper ModzxX or MLG Snipedown. CoD games are cesspool of Xbox LIVE and always will be.

Agree 100%. I think call of duty has had a good run, but Battlefield is finally making it on the map. People are realizing that it involves skill, teamwork, and tactical thinking to do well. Battlefield FTW

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

Agree 100%. I think call of duty has had a good run, but Battlefield is finally making it on the map. People are realizing that it involves skill, teamwork, and tactical thinking to do well. Battlefield FTW

[/quote]

Now if we can get people to stop playing it like CoD then the games will be a lot more enjoyable.

I'm starting to think battle field has been waiting for me for all this time.

My style has always been flank and support rather than go for kills and try or get mad quick scopes.

I don't see the point of running around the same corner to get shot by the same guy who is in near on full cover on the off chance you will get him back for the 4 times he has already killed you.

Sure a harrier strike might give you 3 or 4 kills but 30 seconds of UAV radar will get your team 10 maybe 20 kills.

If you want to win you support your team because they need all the help they can get.

Kind of miss Bad Company 2 now.

I like the little things, seeing your team surround an objective, 5 rockets hitting an enemy tank at once, at mines killing a chopper who wants to bump and run the aa gun, you have to enjoy the little things

CoD is an OKAY game, but Battlefield is a far superior game. I OCCASIONALLY enjoy a game of cod, but ONLY with a bunch of friends.