You know what is really horrible...

People who have to pay $10 for the EA online pass and then try to play the game and cannot get online.  I bought the game on release day and out of the 4 times I have tried to play I have only been able to log on twice.  If I paid $10 to play this online and couldn't even play it, I would be disgusted.

This is getting old.  I want to play the game I bought and I can't.  It is telling me I cannot connect right now and I have been waiting all day to play.  Pretty crappy feeling.

/whining

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Your avatar, your name and you avatar apparel is scaring me. Why? You have my name (first and the name everyone called me. Im from NY, and I live in Boston, celts and patriots are my fav teams. So, who stole my DNA to clone me?

That is kinda scary.

Wearing one thing that represents NY sports and wearing another that represents Boston sports is really scary.

These server issues usually get figured out. They just take time.

[quote user="BLACK SABBATH"]

Wearing one thing that represents NY sports and wearing another that represents Boston sports is really scary.

[/quote] HAHAH He'd get stomped out in Yonkers. It wasn't cool when that idiot from House of Pain did it either. 

I read this thread last night, but didn't catch onto his avatar until you told me.

anyways back to the thread at hand if this is your first EA rodeo I feel sorry for you...as for the rest of us this is par for the course....not saying I enjoy this or condone it...but it isn't the first time and won't be the last.

bro, your avatar is creeping me out. looks like an evil Fred Flintstone

Make sure to keep trying to get in.  I almost always don't get in the first time, but if I keep pressing A, I'm usually in by the 4th or 5th time.  Ridiculous.

[quote user="PrestigWorlwide"]

Make sure to keep trying to get in.  I almost always don't get in the first time, but if I keep pressing A, I'm usually in by the 4th or 5th time.  Ridiculous.

[/quote] AHAAHAHAHHAHA God damn, I was going to say something sarcastic, but I feel you get the gist of why I'm laughing

I was born and raised in CT.  We have no pro sports teams of our own so the state gets divided up pretty awkwardly when it comes to what teams you like.  I have always liked these teams but wouldn't be retarded enough to wear a Yankee hat and a Celtics jersey in NY or vice versa.  On a video game avatar I could care less what anyone thinks.

I have certainly worn my Yankee hat in Boston though and never got stomped out.