You haven't truely played Skyrim until...

...you have killed a dragon and is overencumbered forcing you to use a wagon to wheel dragon bones and scales back to town.

(It's a twist on the "played too much when..." threads.)

Insert your crazy "only in Skyrim" stories here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You encounter a Giant and start walking up to them to try and get a quest from them, in the beginning of the game as a beginner, only to have them HULK SMASH you over 300 feet into the air.  I never laughed and raged so hard in my life.

You escape Helgen.

You have two dragons and a mage fighting. I'm fighting a mage and then a dragon shows up. So, the mage turns his attack on the dragon. Then another dragon shows up and kill the other dragon and comes for me. The mage is trying to kill me and the dragon, so i finsh him off and kill the dragon. It was cool.  

You become Riverwood's Most Wanted because you killed a chicken.

Realize you can spin and zoom the models on the loading screen :p

[quote]You become Riverwood's Most Wanted because you killed a chicken.

[/quote]

And all i was trying to do was kick the chicken...

You walk, unknowlingly, into a guards barracks with the slightest bounty, then have about 20-30 guards chasing you out of the town. This truly happened, by the time I got out and ran a few steps, I looked back to see what looked like a whole angry mob chasing after me. It was pretty epic.

Untill your in the middle of fighting a dragon with your companion and accidentally kill them because they run inbetween you and the dragon.sigh......she was a good sidekick for a few hours.

[quote user="Daldieb"]

You encounter a Giant and start walking up to them to try and get a quest from them, in the beginning of the game as a beginner, only to have them HULK SMASH you over 300 feet into the air.  I never laughed and raged so hard in my life.

[/quote]

My feelings exactly.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Until you accidentally force shout a whole town when you meant to just sprint down the street.