you guys...

...heh, you guys are always saying how the COD kids are grouchy and such..maybe you're right, maybe you're not....but I'll tell you what, they got nothing on those cats over in the Skyrim forums...whoo! MOODY..dang heh

-

was not aware there was an 'in-crowd' on XBL....went in with a simple question, heard a recent update was causing some weird glitches etc etc etc....gave a brief description and asked if other players  were having similar issues and if they'd heard rumor of another update aswell...people got mad man.."go ask Behtesda!" ....."I hope this thread gets locked!"..... "is this thread going anywhere?"  .....wow man hehe...hard for a habitual **** like myself to resist

-

anyway...just food for thought here, but if you're ever saying to yourself "man, the BF community sucks and everyone is rude and unfriendly etc etc etc" just go visit some of the other forums....then the BF forums seem pretty alright

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think they spend too much time bashing goblins with hammers and trying to have *** with fairies , thats why their all so grouchy..........

BF forum is a pretty cool guy.

Thanks Parallax. You're alright too.

,,,shhh don't tell anyone though...I got an image to protect man

I hope your face gets locked ohhhhhhhhhh dayuuuuuuuuuum.

People in general are terrible. Every community will have it's bad eggs. But you guys are alright [Y]

[quote user="Archst3r"]

I think they spend too much time bashing goblins with hammers and trying to have *** with fairies , thats why their all so grouchy..........

[/quote]

Before the forum update, the NCAAFB forum was the best place to go and read some funny stuff. I think the update pushed a lot of people away from these forums in general. But it was fun reading those guys discussions(???) and not one mod would come in there and clean anything up. It got pretty ugly in there some years.

You didn't have on your wizard hat

QFT

Yeah, I've been in the Skyrim Forums aswell and alot of guys/girls are pretty mad about the patch F88king up the game. I also had a same response after posting about issues I was also having. LOL.  

#OP, To answer your question here, Behtesda are currently working on Patch 1.3 (it was Patch 1.2 which messed everything up) and it's due to release in a few weeks.