you don't have to be racing against people to have some fun....

instead you could do what I did the other night.

get into a public game and go find someone who could use your help. if they're being dogged up the *** by cops and racers, help out a bit with the tech you have equipped on your car.

I did that. one guy was being chased by cops and as he passed by me I went into the lane right behind him as he passed me and I rammed head on into a cop. took out a couple of cops for him. hope it helped him.

if you're bored, go find someone whos being chased and go help out. great way to pass the time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Just wish the people your playing with live appeared in Overwatch at the same time so you could really help them out.  

I was thinking about asking for somebody to ride shotgun (police lookout) for me when doing The Grand Tour.  Great Idea IGotTF...

Thats how gaming should be

I figured out how to beat grand tour regularly anyway. shaved more than a minute off of my time too...

I use shockwave and esf for my pursuit tech... and my fastest car as well.

I helped a lot of racers on Overwatch and this helped me to reach the highest level very fast...

I've shaved off another half minute on the grand tour. less than12 min now

12 mins.  Thats really good

I'd go with the Ferrari enzo... pretty good overall car. a little twitchy on the steering tho