You decide!

With no title or emblems unlocking for 11th prestige and beyond I am wondering if should even prestige past 10th. i am currently seting at level 80/10th prestige. When i wake up in the morning i will press the prestige button. but only if you guys tell me i should. What do i can for going from 10th to 11th prestige? beside an icon that was pretty much copy pasted through the next 10?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Normally, I'd be like do it do it! But I'm gonna deter and say nooo. It's not worth it imo. I stopped prestiging months ago.. been sitting at 4th for a while and loving it.

Up to you.

I think if you have a Prestige goal it's better to do it sooner rather than later to avoid wasting EXP, but I also think that tenth is a good place to stop.

I'm on tenth now, and I know I will be Prestiging, but that's partly because I want to use that token on a specific weapon so I can use it from the start.

I'll slow down a lot and probably stop on eleventh for a while.

" what do i can for going form 10th to 11th prestige?"

what do i GAIN. guess i should proof read more often. lol

Like I told people before I'm not a prestiger but it's your decision

The icon for 11+ looks ugly, so don't prestige past 10.

I'd do it...but I am 15-80 myself...I can't wait for the other 5 to be released.

Do you have all 10 custom classes?  If no, prestige.  If you do, I wouldn't.

[quote user="BLACK SABBATH"]

Do you have all 10 custom classes?  If no, prestige.  If you do, I wouldn't.

[/quote]

There is zero reason to go past 10 if you have all the slots.  Im upset that there were so many peons willing to do it considering the joke emblems they put for 11-15.  Im no rebel but there was no way I was going to support their laziness by prestiging again.  I actually believe that there must be a legit reason why they didnt create new emblems but they should have passed on this information to us instead of looking like lazy, incompetent, artards.  Since they did not pass on this information all we are left to do is assume they are lazy, incompetent, artards!

^  Honestly, I couldn't care less about new emblems and titles and I think it's hilariously retarded that someone would burn a token on that stuff over an extra class.  But yeah, no need to prestige if you have all the classes.  I'm just bummed we can't have more than 10!  I could actually use another 5, easily.  

I was referring to the prestige emblems.  I would love 15 custom classes.