You can get married in Skyrim?

Bethesda VP of PR confirms same-*** marriage in Skyrim I didn't even know you could get married in this one. Yes, s-e-x is a dirty word... //rolls eyes

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm just waiting for confirmation that Peter Molyneux has joined the management, lol

The ability to hold hands are the main reason Skyrim will kick a**!

I hope I can also dance like a chicken, fart and make people laugh... 'cause that's really what people want in a RPG.

Marrying in Skyrim? ohhh my there goin to be a lot of cheaters out there lol.... marry a breton girl to give you a magical child and behind her backs cheating with the freaky argonian girl yuck lol

On the bright side, I now plan to make a female Argonian and travel Skyrim making my own interpretation of "The Lusty Argonian Maid"

[quote user="Nick Of Troy"]

On the bright side, I now plan to make a female Argonian and travel Skyrim making my own interpretation of "The Lusty Argonian Maid"

[/quote]

You just won the Skyrim Forums. :)

Will skyrim have *** friendly communities? Id hate to be singled out by dragons due to my orientation.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

Will skyrim have *** friendly communities? Id hate to be singled out by dragons due to my orientation.

[/quote]

watchout!!! skyrim  will allow *** marriage, fairy boy. LOL.

Homophobic Dragons. Everybody LOVES dragons until they realize how prejudice they are... trust me, I know.  

I don't know, dragons seem pretty "happy" themselves to me

I've always wanted romance in bethesda games. Yay :)

Me too! I always felt romance was the only thing missing in Oblivion and now they come out with this for Skyrim! I am SOOO freaking excited! I know it won't disappoint!!!