You are, all of you, lucky bstards...

confirmed !!!.......The Witcher II cometh....

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-02-witcher-2-on-xbox-360-in-november

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've heard nothing but good things about this game. It's great that CD Projekt RED is extending the experience to a much larger audience of gamers. Looking forward to seeing more of the Witcher 2 at E3!

Nice!

I don't really think that game looks any good really....but it's gotten a lot of praise so I am looking forward to trying it out now

Just for a second .. one brief moment ... my heart stopped. 

Facebook.com/360DF
Twitter @360DF

I'm very happy about the news. Must-buy!

[quote]UPDATED: Developer CD Projekt has confirmed the news during its Summer Conference - the The Witcher II is coming to Xbox 360 later this year with all the content from the PC version intact.

ORIGINAL STORY: Two major Polish retailers list PC role-playing game The Witcher 2 for release on Xbox 360 on 15th November 2011.

That's a Tuesday.

There's no sign of a PlayStation 3 version, reveals The Witcher Wiki. [/quote]

SWEET

Excellent news for console gamers! I pretty much built a new computer in preparation for the game's PC release so I'm glad to see people get to experience one of the best RPGs in years.

[quote user="GD2KBust"]

Excellent news for console gamers! I pretty much built a new computer in preparation for the game's PC release so I'm glad to see people get to experience one of the best RPGs in years.

[/quote]

I was considering doing the same ... until I heard the news!  Looks like I'll be squeezing another year out of my laptop.   

Facebook.com/360DF
Twitter @360DF

Witcher is immense :] got 1 & 2 off steam for pc the other day, so much choice in how you go about the main story / campaign and quite challenging combat system too. Certainly isn't a game you can half @@@ to complete.

Only heard bout Witcher because of a friend of mine I played with was talking bout Witcher 2's release,  Been missing out on a great rpg for years, Witcher 1 enhanced edition is great too, definately worth a buy for anyone here who hasn't played the first one. Anyone who'd like to get to know more bout the backstory / characters and the world Witcher 2 is based in would enjoy playing Witcher 1.

finally , i  hope this time they don't stop the development like did before.