York City - Help Needed!

So I've just managed to get the mighty York City to the premiership in 3 seasons winning each of the leagues and was feeling pretty happy with myself........ Until I saw my transfer budget for the debut premiership season.

EA really need to sort the transfer budgets and prize money for winning leagues out. I won like 40k for winning the Championship and have been given 500k and 8k transfer budget and wage budget respectively. Seriously how am I meant to compete!? I've lost half my team because I had to rely on loan players so I'm left with 16 players most of which are next to useless. 

Is anyone out there willing to gift a financial takeover so may stand a chance of surviving in the prem. I used to think they ruined the game but I don't have any other choice as I'm never going to get the chance to strengthen otherwise. 

Cheers,  if any kind soul reads this iI'll obviously repay the favour with gifting something you want, I'm level 50

Up the Minstermen!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I was playing as a york city player and got into a premiership team,but my wages were the same in the premier team as they were at york.