Yet Another Titanfall Thread - Achievements Leaked!

Okay, so Xbox Achievements have posted a leaked list of the Titanfall achievements and some cool new trailers too.

LINK

Personally, I think they look great. A good amount achievable on day one but some serious stuff that's going to take a bit of skill and grinding too. These achievements also seem to confirm some previous rumours such as 50 ranks per generation and 10 generations so I'd say they have an aurora of truth around them. What are your thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sweetness.

looks like they will be complete in around a month or 2 of normal gameplaying.

cant wait :)

Um, I can't get the videos to work... :(

They're working for me although they took a few seconds to get going. If you have a slower computer, give it a minute or two. Not that they're really worth watching, if you were in the beta then I don't think you're going to be missing a whole lot by not watching them.

Yeah, I saw the list yesterday. Can't wait to start unlocking these.

My favorite achievement is the 1 you get for killing ejecting pilots - PULL! :D

The only challenging achievement I see is the "Kill all enemies during evacuation by yourself".  Killing 6 guys in a short amount of time with out dying....Do able.  Killing all 6 guys in a short amount of time with out your teammates killing one...tedious.  All 6 enemies actually attempting to evacuate, in a short amount of time, with out your teammates killing any....unlikely.

I notice there are only a few gamemodes listed on that list......

But I noticed that the last achievement was "complete 50 campaign missions".  Does this mean the MP campaign will be separate from the standard game modes?

The campaign is incorporated in to the online play. Not exactly sure how it will work but I'm sure it will work perfectly well. I have full faith in respawn so far and no reason not to.

CODukes4, let all the enemies get into the evacuation shuttle, then drop a Titan on them. ;)

Can't wait to knock some of these out!