yet another flaw in the probation policy

playing a hardcore tdm match and some idiot kid was on my team stalking me the entire match and purposely shot my bouncing betty to kill himself 3 times. i get kicked and a nice probation with it for doing nothing at all. its failed abortions like kid that ruin hardcore and get no punishment. rant over

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think we should add a new law to the universe: The Call of Duty law. Anything that can be abused, will be.

Thats funny. Another form of payback. Lol.

1 of my teammates was in a corner waiting for an enemy to run by when another teammate (who was a random player) ran in front of him & refused to let him out of the corner. He fired his gun until an enemy showed up & killed them both. I know people are against camping but this was ridiculous - my friend was camping (he had no intention of staying in that corner for more than 10 seconds). To get back at the little ***, our entire team gave up on winning the match & made that player's life a living Hell by following him everywhere he went firing our guns all the way. :D

-

Online jerks need to learn their lesson in 1 way or the other...

LOL   "one of my teammates was in a corner waiting for an enemy to run by"----- hahah!!   serves him right for camping!     but on topic...yeah... i think the "richochet hardcore" was a better idea.    where it only hurt yourself .   As far as the "law"... this isnt NEW stuff by any means.    --- some people always abuse whatever they can.    

Let me rephrase that: I was following my teammate when he took cover in a corner momentarily to reload his gun - enter douchebag.

"1 of my teammates was in a corner waiting for an enemy to run by when another teammate (who was a random player) ran in front of him & refused to let him out of the corner. He fired his gun until an enemy showed up & killed them both."

I don't know why idiots do this. I have had it happen more times then I can count. Either your lying in ambush (sniping) or in the corner re-loading a weapon, some idiot "blocks" you in, you can't move or get around them, usually getting you killed by the enemy. I ALWAYS avoid that player for "unsporting". It sucks, it's annoying.

It's hilarious listening to people still complain about campers, even after Treyarch tailored this game to the Run n Gun whiners. 

I would never do that...  I mean- I would never admit to doing that.  LOL

I had some ding-bat on my team once who decided the enemy wasn't the main objective.  Game after game he would concentrate of blowing up cars, barrels, etc...   I asked if he could maybe kill the enemy instead for a change.  He did not respond because he didn't have a microphone.  The next match, he would continue to shoot cars until they started smoking, then move on to the next.  Soon as he turned his back, i would hop on top of the cars and wait.  3 cars later, he was kicked for team killing.  

Last night, we did the same thing to a friend in our party.  He shot van to get it smoking and  the other 5 of us climbed on top.  Despite his protests; we remained until the van went boom.  Poor guy was kicked.  He did wait in the party for us.  Funny thing about that instance was apparently he had left a couple of games early prior to hosting our party because he got probation for leaving early after team killing us.  I would say we all suffered for the stunt, but the hilarity in the party while waiting to be allowed to search for a game was worth every second.

I've had idiots that try to block my view or give away my position when I camp, and I still ended up getting the highest kill count, despite their efforts, while they went negative. They tend to leave the game immediately after that.  Love it. ;oD

You didn't get probation for getting booted one time. You must have quit a lot. Sounds like it's working as intended.