YES SWEET VICTORY YOU STUPID HYDRA!!!!!!

So after waiting a year to see a white summon sign I say man lets do this!!!! So I'm a pyro thats turning into a tank, I got the Black Knights Sword and the shield with the glass on it anyways long story short my smart behind charges into battle against the Hydra....well I charged to my death if you know what I mean then about 10 times I get him down to one head only to fall to my death because the last head is close to the edge anyways I finally beat him and jumped for joy and did a victory lap around the bed! Well funny thing is I walked around and saw a ladder but before going up I saw one of those Crystal Golems but this one was gold so I go fight it cause hey Im King I just beat the Hydra so when I kill him it turns into a girl she thanks me and says that I can summon her! Anyone know about this? Also where those that ladder go to?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

She sells you very useful spells, many of them are fun and extremely useful during PvP, like the one that turns you into something in the environment so you can hide and wait for your target to get close and BOOM you attack them out of no where

Sweet when do I see her again? Plus where does that ladder go to?

Go back to the lake and find a summon sign on the ground, and the ladder just takes you to a different spot of the forest

She sells delicious spells!!! Very helpful secret Merchant. Also for Forest Covenant, one of the members goes to the bottom of Blighttown, and sells some seriously rare weapons. Hes at the bottom by the water wheel.

I never found that crystal golem girl.  She never shows up for me for some reason.  :(

You have to go into a cavern after beating the Hydra, quit out, and when you loadback up the golem will be there

What cavern?  Where is it in relation to the Hydra?  

Walk along the left hand side wall until you get into a cave. traverse the water

The one in the forest, not ash lake, if your questing that

Ah yes, sorryfor not clarifying. It is the Darkroot Basin one, not the Ash Lake one