YES!!! (MAJOR SPOILER)

YES! Carmine Lives. Man when i saw his Helmet in the water and the down body i was like no he better not be dead...And then a hand picks up the helemt and you see that it is indeed Carmine. Man im so glad. This carmine was cool. even if you din't hear from him a whole lot.

Also I don't want to turn this into a war on Carmine lives and dies stuff. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Carmine was the Kenny of gears. I was bummed when his helicopter went down and cheered/laughed when he picked up his helmet at the end. The Carmine family have bad luck!

Lol that is what i would call the Carmines, Kenny Carmine. But i did the same when he picked up his helemt too.

I was glad to see it happen that way, did you notice like in the beginning of the campaign Dom tells him to watch out and he has a couple close calls. I'm glad epic kept it a secret until the end, its a pretty cool thing for gears fans

during the fight and the scene where it shows his chopper getting shot down I literary screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  so i was Super pumped at the end when it show him wiping his helmet off and putting it back on. I was on the edge of my seat a couple of time in the beginning I wasn't sure what was going to happen first he barely misses having something crush him then he gets shot in the head and at this point I'm thinking ok Carmine slow down buddy lol

I'll gladly Trade Dom for Carmine...Any day of the week...=\

Carmines are suppose to die in Gears stories, end of story.

Hey, I don't think Mrs.Carmine could take losing another son. One of them had to survive the war.

We knew that Clay Carmine was going to live months ago!

i was too.  however, i KNEW he was going to make it... the joke was old.

i was SOOOO happy to see Dom die... man, i hated that guy.  "maria maria maria"  oh, shut up!

Well Lord Dirt i didn't. I didn't know which shirt won the war.

@Bullets i did the same thing when it went down im like NOOOOOO he better be alive. So after the sad end part happend I was waiting to see what happen to Carmine and well i was super happy. But isn't there still one more Carmine? Thought there were four.

@Sapien. I really liked Dom he gave the game an emotional feel to it and that it isn't just crazy beafy dudes killing stuff. He lost his Kids and he had to kill his wife so she wouldn't suffer. I actually was upset when Dom died. But that is me.