Year-Round League Looking For More Mature Players

(Updated from an older thread)

We are a group of older players looking to add to our ranks. Our goal is to have at least 16 players (2 per division) by the start of Madden 13 who are committed to playing throughout the NFL season and beyond. A few of us are still playing our Madden 12 franchise. We take players of all skill levels. I'd like to have everyone who is interested added to my friends list and have teams and their respective owners written down and ready to go. Please read our guidelines below before deciding to ask for a spot!

To see what teams have already been taken, visit this link and look at the list:

[Mod Removed]

- Difficulty: All-Pro | Injuries: On

- We advance every night at Midnight, Eastern time. Any games not played (or in the progress of being played) by then will be simmed. If you know you won't be able to play your game on a certain day, I need you to give me some kind of notice. If you have a game against another player and can't play, the other player will be given the opportunity to play the game against you if a sim isn't agreed upon by both players. I communicate daily with everyone in my league.

- Join for the long-term. We don't want people who are only around for a season. We're looking for the hardcore Madden people who play all (real) NFL season long.

- Show good sportsmanship. Don't start kneeling to run out the clock with 3 minutes left. Don't use game exploits. Don't run up the score in the 4th quarter against other players. If you wouldn't see it done in a real football game, you shouldn't be doing it. These are the people you'll be playing with for the next several months, so try and stay on friendly terms with them. We're all here to have fun.

- Glitchers will be removed from the league. We all trust each other, so if I get reports that someone isn't playing fair they won't be playing with us anymore. This is the one thing I take really seriously because it ruins the game for everyone.

If you're interested, send me a friend request. Also send me a message to let me know that you want to join and what team you want. I will update this post daily until the game is released or we completely fill up.

Gamertag:  LLL Doctor LLL

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

AFC

East - Jets, Patriots

North (FULL)- Bengals, Browns, Steelers, Ravens

South - Texans, Titans, Colts

West - Chiefs, Broncos

NFC

East (FULL)- Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins, Giants

North (FULL)- Lions, Vikings, Packers, Bears

South (FULL)- Buccaneers, Panthers, Falcons, Saints

West (FULL)- Rams, Cardinals, 49ers. Seahawks

Teams Taken

(If a team isn't listed here, it's available)

AFC

East - Jets, Patriots

South - Texans

West - Chiefs

NFC

West - Rams, Cardinals, 49ers

Teams Taken (Updated Aug 7th)

AFC

East - Patriots, Jets

North - Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Steelers

South -

West - Chiefs

NFC

East - Eagles

North - Lions, Vikings

South - Buccaneers, Panthers

West - Rams, 49ers, Cardinals

I would be interested in joining. I play sim style realistic football. I am active. I would be interested in the Texans but any team will do. I am not too picky I just like to play. I will add you tomorrow and give you my info.

Teams Taken

AFC

East - Jets, Patriots

South - Texans

West - Chiefs, Broncos

NFC

West (RULL)- Rams, Cardinals, 49ers. Seahawks

This should be a fun league! Hopefully everyone that joined isn't being stupid and actually does stay active

Really? You're going to remove the link I posted that's hosted by the company that made the game? When it's played on your console?

I only did it because the forums are broken and I can't edit my original forum post here to change my list of active league teams. The link I posted was to the EA forums, and it was a copy of the exact same post from here.

Pretty lame.

Teams Taken

AFC

East - Jets, Patriots

North(FULL) - Bengals, Browns, Steelers, Ravens

South - Texans

West - Chiefs

NFC

East - Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins

North(FULL) - Lions, Vikings, Packers, Bears

South - Buccaneers, Panthers

West - Rams, Cardinals, 49ers

We are now FULL. Will still take names in case a few drop out before the game releases.

Teams Taken (Since the Mods won't let me post the link to my original list)

AFC

East -

North - Bengals, Browns

South -

West -

NFC

East -

North - Lions, Vikings

South - Buccaneers

West - Rams