Year 20- Achievement Unlocked.

you mean i don't even get a free car at year 20? what the heck!!! lol !!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I could barely make it to year 3. Congrats on doing the 20. should try turn 10's site and see if they can give some in game thing or something special for Forza 4.

You make my year 4 look cheap.

Year 20, wow!

During season play mode were you able to complete all the non R1 champs?

It keeps putting me back into new R1 seasons when I haven't even completed several of the lower class ones.

the achievements stop at year 6 don`t they?

to all: yeah, i'm a real Forza smoker.  Thanks for all the congrats.  Of course, you know probably 50% of those years were driven by the CPU.  It never really got boring.  I like to view the telemetry from time to time to see where I can improve.  I spent a lot of time on the P2P leaderboards, but racing the season broke the monotony.  in 20 forza years, you can experiment with MANY different car set-ups on the tracks.  

And I've given away just as many credits and cars that I have earned.  Thanks to the AH patrons.  I'm sure many have gotten very expensive cars from me for cheap as well.  Hope you enjoy.  I'm not going anywhere, either.  Year 30??? hmmm, just might do that....

I'm working on finishing the event list to pick up the last cheevo at the moment.

Yeah they stop at year 6. Well done for lasting till year 20 though!

Nice, saw the post and thought you meant level, coz the achieves stop at year 6

OMG year 20 amaizing, i'm at year 5 and struggling, hoping to finish all seasons before Forza 4 is out. :)

well, congrats on toughing out 20 seasons. that's way more than I could manage before giving up on this version....