Yeah this is bull.

Unless you guys give me a refund for this bull you just lost thousands from me buying anything else from xbox again.

I turned on my Xbox my TV didn't pick up the feed, so I turned off my xbox using the controller (xbox button, up twice and A)

Xbox turned off immediately. and I got an email from paypal saying I bought the digital copy of black ups? which I have already owned since it came out.

Now you guys won't refund my money? I didn't even download it so wtf is wrong here?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Until you know for sure, do not place blame on anyone for anything. Contact support for your region and have them open an Unauthorized Access Investigation, at which time they will lock the account until they finish the investigation, usually within 30 days.

Then take a moment to visit the link in my signature below.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know it was my xbox that did it But I did not download it or even go through the steps as all I did was shut off my xbox because the feed wasn't going through to the TV.

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't see why I should lose 40$ on a **** game fer the systems fault. I was close to getting 100% on that game then putting it away in my game case for ever since it is fairly bad lol why would I want another copy of it?

Sorry this didn't help.

First of all, are you still having issues with your Xbox showing on the TV? I'd like to get that straightened out so you can access your console properly.

That said, I'm assuming since you included the fact that you used the controller without seeing what you are doing that you assume this is how you purchased the game. If this is the case, I understand your frustration, but slinging blame here isn't really warranted, is it?

If you want to request a refund from the Marketplace, all you need to do is contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us). Keep in mind that refunds for digital content are normally not offered, but if an exception is to be made, phone support will have to do it.

Sorry this didn't help.