Ye olde Human Revolution

Deus Ex is quite the amazing experience and the 4 year dev time clearly shows. What do you all think of the augmented edition, if you have it...I like the fact that the art book is hard cover but 40 pages doesnt seem enough and I wish there were 10 or so more pages showcasing the amazing art this title contains. I also liked the weapons pack code that was contained but did any of you preorder via GS (I didnt...Amazon is my choice for purchases) and if so, have you had a chance to play the extra side mission that was your bonus?

Well, back to playing...hope everyone is enjoying the game as much as I am...toodles!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Tis a pretty epic game. I was almost in tears when I found out it had been delivered a few days back and I wouldn't get to play it until today.

The Augmented Edition is pretty nice, but again I prefer art-books that show the stages of progression when designed characters and locations etc. instead it does the same as many others and just gives you a few pages of finished work.

I'll watch the ducumentry later tonight, I think. At the moment I'm too busy busting into the police armoury on mission three so I can get some free gear!

Gs gave out extra missions? i got the augmented edition on Pc and i only got the weapons packs

[quote user="ThugLife67889"]

Gs gave out extra missions? i got the augmented edition on Pc and i only got the weapons packs

[/quote]Yeah, I got the weapon pack and some extra missions with my standard edition from Gamestop. As far as the topic of this thread goes, I'm inclined to agree. Deus Ex is probably the best game I've played so far this year. And I have a feeling it will stay that way. At least until 11/11/11

It'll be my favorite until RAGE.  Then that'll be my favorite until Arkham City.  Then that'll be my favorite till Skyrim.  At least thats how I hope it goes.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[/quote]Yeah, I got the weapon pack and some extra missions with my standard edition from Gamestop. As far as the topic of this thread goes, I'm inclined to agree. Deus Ex is probably the best game I've played so far this year. And I have a feeling it will stay that way. At least until 11/11/11

[/quote]yeah , i think the same . 

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[/quote]was it in your receipt cuz i only got a weapon pack and i pre ordered

I picked up a copy of it the other day, but haven't had a chance to sit down and play it... probably not tomorrow either. Hoping I'll be able to give it a decent amount of time on Saturday before work. I hate having to start games when I only have 30 or 45 minutes before I have to put it down... I find that I always get into the game just as I have to go do something else.

I start work later on Saturday night, so if I start it on Saturday, I might be able to put in more than an hour before work. lol

But all your statements are getting me excited to play it.