Y U NO get rid of the bodies?

Seriously, it's getting boring to see the bodies of the people who got killed in dragon attacks early on. There they are, in the middle of the towns, people keep on going to them and repeat "oh, what happened". Is it really so difficult to add some coding that makes the bodies dissappear so that they're not there after 6 in-game months? Also, I got rid of Ulfric for a reason and it wasn't to see his headless body each time I visit the palace. Just sayin'

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah....there are a slew of dead bodies all around Dawnstar in my game.  Idk why....it's kinda creepy.  I renamed it Deadstar.  

you could drag them to a secluded part of town.

That's what I did when Birna got killed by a Dragon. I pulled her into some bushes. Oddly, she disappeared from there. When Alvor & Sigrid were killed, Sigrid fell into the river and washed up against some pilings but she disappeared, too. Alvor is on the bridge to the mill and his arm is stuck so I can't lift him off. I was going to dump him in the river, too. My game seems to be fairly free of dead bodies. Lod is still in the grass at Falkreith but otherwise, I don't think I have any bodies I come across regularly. The bodies of people I've killed seem to go away. In fact it seems like the only ones who hang around are the named people.

It should remove bodies from towns but in the field I think it'd be cool if they stayed, who's realistically gonna be burying them?

Because this game is so awesome it has to remind the player that death awaits around every corner.

I had that problem before the first update, but if I remember correctly they finally got removed after the update.

-

It got pretty bad for me, at one point I was dragging corpses under the bridges in whiterun due to the body litter everywhere I stepped.

That happened to me a lot mostly in dawnstar since i was there a lot Due to the darkbrother hood. Everytime i stepped out a dragon would be right there attack me once then fly into the city.

^ Exactly

I know I can drag the bodies away. Mostly. Some just are stuck. It's just that hey, it's not my job to keep the trash off the streets.

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

Seriously, it's getting boring to see the bodies of the people who got killed in dragon attacks early on. There they are, in the middle of the towns, people keep on going to them and repeat "oh, what happened". Is it really so difficult to add some coding that makes the bodies dissappear so that they're not there after 6 in-game months? Also, I got rid of Ulfric for a reason and it wasn't to see his headless body each time I visit the palace. Just sayin'

[/quote] Those bodies are there to do one thing...to give you stuff like coin, potions etc...move them if you like but they will only come back.