XP Lobby

Hey guys,

I joined an XP lobby without knowing it so after getting my first few kills I noticed that my score was 9999.. Now I have an incredible amount of points and i'm ranked top 500 in score among all the real XP boosters. I'm aware that I probably won't be able to get my old score back, which really sucks because I am completely against boosting. Another issue i'm having though is that now whenever I get any amount of points in-game I automatically get a squad point. This is really annoying the hell out of me because I hear the buzz going off every few seconds. Can anyone help me with this issue? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You will more then likely get reset at some point... or banned lol

Its a known gltich/hack that will be fixed in the next patch... enjoy it while you can because your account will probably be banned for a few weeks and resetted everything to Zero...

[quote user="WarnedBrush11"]I joined an XP lobby without knowing it so after getting my first few kills I noticed that my score was 9999.. Now I have an incredible amount of points and i'm ranked top 500 in score among all the real XP boosters. I'm aware that I probably won't be able to get my old score back, which really sucks because I am completely against boosting. [/quote]

Ok, so you noticed very soon what was going on, you're against boosting but somehow you were able to get into the top 500?  What am I missing here outside of you being completely full of crap about being against boosting?

first time boosters, "wow that was neat and easy, im so cool oh wait, whats gonna happen to me........." as if a thread like this will cover your butt later.......

Dude, it only took 2 kills in that lobby to boost me up to top 500. Why would I even be posting this if I was being full of crap?

^  Cause this is a silver account?  Where's your Gold?

He ain't got the golds to man up.

Lol!Even if you are telling the truth,Wrong place,You should IW.

"Ok, so you noticed very soon what was going on, you're against boosting but somehow you were able to get into the top 500?".

+39, 999, 999.

I always ask a similar question.

Oh right haha, yeah this isn't my account, but that doesn't change the issue. Isn't there anybody who could actually give me some constructive advice on how to proceed?