XP event leaks..

if you have to ask youll never know. if you know, you need only ask. 

also, im excited at 32 person MP from alpha footage. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you can slip me a link in my PM box of the said footage ....

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Ok your claim seems to be legit. I just wish I could have seen some gameplay instead of screen shots but thanx.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

hahah i have a vid of that from the same user but its for the lulz. i would think that it will be coming very soon once more tests are run on equipment.

Terrible Harry Potter reference.

32 player CoD will be retarded.

CoD's strength is tight CQB gameplay, I don't see why they want to get a away from that.

WaW proved vehicles don't work well in the series, the long range battles have always sucked, honestly just stick to what you're good it. It's like BF is trying to be more like CoD and CoD is trying to be more like BF. They're both headed by the 2 worst publishers though so it's no surprise.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

Terrible Harry Potter reference.

[/quote]

i am a potterhead. 

32 players so the maps will be even bigger than mw2 and they were too big, what with quick scoping back for this game and the same old cr*p..who will buy this now?

Wait what? Can you make sense please?

somebody got alpha build footage of the game leaked with map names, maps with descriptions of what game mode would be best played for that map, a new mode called bomb mode, and some maps supporting up to 32 MP. the XP event will be soon so i expect there will be more things coming

[quote user="Strawberry Catz"]

a new mode called bomb mode

[/quote]Global thermal nuclear war, I presume.