XOGC (LCUP)

Welcome to the Liberty City United Police(LCUP). The LCUP is part of  Xbox Online Gaming Community XOGC. 

The LCUP have several divisions. You can be a civilian,cop,highway patrol, or s.w.a.t. We have 20 members but are looking for more. We only ask that you follow the rules, dont kill people all the time, be respectful, and support the clan and the community.

If you want to join contact me or Jrock99beast or go  to www.xogc.enjin.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Come join the LCUP. We are one of the best police/role-playing clans for xbox live. If you want to join contact youngsterdade or go to www.xogc.enjin.com.

Good Luck!

We are still recruiting. If you want to join message me.

We are 31 members strong and still recruiting come join today

@youngsterdade, how is enjin? I've never used it but have been thinking of trying it for my clan. Sorry to post OT.

its good. they give you a 7 day premium trial but you can add days or just buy a website for 20 dollars a month.

We are still recruiting. We have 7 more spots for cops and 4 more for civilians but we still have alot of room for many more people. Thats just the amount we really need.

we are still recruiting. Join today at www.xogc.enjin.com

As soon as your guy up top said "Best police clan on Xbox LIVE", I knew to back out of this forum haha Plus, I know youngsterdade from a LONG time ago. (yuck)

@xHMGx, You really are a ballsy mother *** aren't you..........