Xmen Origins Wolverine save data

I decided to play wolverine today and found out my friend used cheat codes on my profile which deactivated my achievements for the game and i cant unlock the classic wolverine challenge arena. I tried to delete the data from my hard drive but theres no save file to be found. What do i do?

Question Info

Last updated July 16, 2018 Views 224 Applies to:

Go to memory>  games> wolverine.

space

If there is no save file then nothing should effect your playing the game, gaining achievements unlocks etc.

The only other thing I could suggest is try clearing your cache, but I am unsure whether that will help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well i just tried clearing the cache and that didnt work either. When i go to the memory section the only thing there for wolverine is the downloaded content. And i tried deleting that but that didnt work either.

Sorry this didn't help.

Are other profiles on your console able to use this feature?

Sorry this didn't help.

I know that this is an old thread, and I apologize for bumping it, but I know what's truly going on with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine game save on the Xbox 360.  Yes, it's true, that the game itself doesn't appear at all on the console under Storage - Hard Drive - Games & Apps.  (Only if you install the game to the hard drive will *anything* for the game appear there.)

I can now personally confirm that the game save is not store AT ALL on the hard drive, hidden or otherwise.

The game save is STORED ONLINE WITH YOUR XBOX LIVE PROFILE!!!

This means that it can't be backed-up or deleted.

I know this for a fact as my game save from an old defective "S" model Xbox 360 was "present" when I put the game disc in my brand new factory sealed "E" model Xbox 360.  When I booted up the game, the "Continue" option was there on the main menu, and it really did continue where I left off on the old console.

The only was it could be there is if it was stored on the Xbox Live servers and downloaded with my profile when I added it to this new X360.  Even if you have Cloud Backups disabled and are not a Gold member, it is still stored online and silently uploaded/retrieved.

I did not try to see when happens when I load the game with no internet connection.

-- Paul

www.theraffon.net/~spookcentral

Sorry this didn't help.

What SpookCentral mentioned is correct - The game progress is 'saved' / tagged to your GamerTag.

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.