XGN ION is Recruiting on XB1

First of all XGN is a gaming community, not just a clan.. we have over 9k members well on the way to 10k. We have different squads for different games, like CoD ghosts (which ION is specfic to), Bo2, Halo.. we are a respectable community, we focus on leadership, teamwork, and communication. I am not the founder of this community. I am just an avid member and recruiter, Looking for more players to join our community. We host community tournaments, game nights. 2 meetings a week (Sunday and Tuesday). Only 2 things we ask MUST HAVE a working Mic and must be active in game and on forums. Just a few simple rules Respect all clan members, people you play with on Live as you are repersenting XGN, and No Man Left Behind. If you do decide to join I will get you registered on the forums and in your uniform(rank). If you are intrested in joining this great group of gamers then message me on live @ XGN IrishChaos, add me as a friend. and just say your intrested in joing. We do not require a gamertag change.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi IrishChaos, are there members that play (at least on weekends) on Titanfall on X1?