XE03 Halo4CLan Notice for current members, How to join and how to get Involved.

Hello, Im G4P. One of the Founding Leaders Of XE03, If you where directed here from www.halo4clan.com please read the following notice. If you have just come across this page and are just looking to join a clan. You may also read the following and get involved.

*Notice* This topic also discusses group issues that should of been brought to my attention but where not. I have just looking into these issues and are attempting a fix now. 

-From what ive seen, CodePython (XE03 Founder) Has gone inactive leading to a large list of issues with the website and internal structure of the clan. Some of these issues may be website bugs, difficulty logging in. Or even Just inactive Squad leaders. Just be aware I am working on a fix for all of these things but please be aware. There is only one of me and a HUGE list of things that need to be sorted. so just notify me if you have any problems and I will get to work on it ASAP. Thank you for the help and patience.

-I am also looking for active Players to get involved with the XE03 Leader Program and become a squad leaders.

How to Join or get involved with XE03 Halo 4 Clan.

Firstly. XE03 consists of multiple squads. These squads are led By active members of the XE03 Community and are known as squad leaders. These are second in command of XE03 Under the founding Leaders. If you have any issues with the clan, Other players or even improvement ideas, Take it to them. Please do not straight away take the matter up with a founding leader, As we are very busy. Squad leaders have everything they need to deal with the issue. And can contact a founder if he feels its needed. Please respect his position and how busy founders are and take it to them. To join a squad just contact a squad leader on xbox live and they will get back to you or get you involved. Some squads are competitive and some are casual. There is a spot for everyone. Squads sometimes compete against each other in squad battles. And each squad has its own ranking structure. To view the squads and there leaders please go to 

Firstly. XE03 consists of multiple squads. These squads are led By active members of the XE03 Community and are known as squad leaders. These are second in command of XE03 Under the founding Leaders. If you have any issues with the clan, Other players or even improvement ideas, Take it to them. Please do not straight away take the matter up with a founding leader, As we are very busy. Squad leaders have everything they need to deal with the issue. And can contact a founder if he feels its needed. Please respect his position and how busy founders are and take it to them. To join a squad just contact a squad leader on xbox live and they will get back to you or get you involved. Some squads are competitive and some are casual. There is a spot for everyone. Squads sometimes compete against each other in squad battles. And each squad has its own ranking structure. To view the squads and there leaders please go to  http://halo4clan.com/squads

(Just please be aware the squads page is buggy and some are inactive. so for now please feel free to message me. And I will get you sorted.)

Im having issues with the website and joining. What do i do? 

If your having any issues with the website contact me and I can get on a fix right away. If you have problems with an inactive squad leader or joining, Just message me on xbox Live.

If you have any questions you can just comment to this post and I can reply asap or you can contact me on xbox live!

We are not currently looking for outer clan battles or allies Untill The clan is back Functioning as it should!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Great Post man