XboxOne Advance Exchange

Ok,

So on release day I recieved my Xboxone. The console was broken. I spoke with support and they set up the Advance exchange .

I was told 3-5 days . In the last 3 days I have been told 4-6 days and 2-4 days .

And Xbox support still has not given me a tracking number for my console so i can make sure I am at my office when it arrives, i spoke with a woman today and she had the nerve to say , you will have it by christmas. Terrible customer service . I have lost all excitement for my new console. And when i do get it it will prob stay in the box due to not being excited anymore. Xbox support has been non informative. And thi sucks since i preordered my console Back in July .

Anyone having the same issue ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

oh snap that's a bummer but ive been told you can check on your order thru the web site that is myservice.xbox.com I hope that helps you out

Same problem here mate, set up the AE on Sunday (24th) so i'm now in business day 4 and no sign of it. I haven't even got an email to tell me it has been dispatched, Support.Xbox.com only says "order in Process". I haven't bothered ringing yet, will wait for day 5 ( they said between 3-5 days to me) and then will ring them. Im fairly sure buying the DayOne console meant i wanted to play it on day one, not a week after release. Also the "have it by Christmas" comment you got seems quite patronizing, I wouldn't of been happy.

count yourselves lucky, xbox tried to repeatedly withdraw 600 pounds from my account before i even received the replacement console, my bank account has been frozen 'due to fraudulent activity', xbox support were like thats right????? after explaining the situation multiple times they said there was nothing they could do and would escalate the matter, meanwhile i have to wait 3-4 business days to even be able to use an atm, let alone all the other *** i now have to sort out