XBOXLIVE 5 free games

i got the six month deal with the five free games. how do i get my five games? do DL them? do i get sent codes threw my email? do they mail them to me?(lol Kidding right)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like to see this deal. Can you provide a link to this deal?

When did you purchase the 6 months of live? The deal was only for one weekend, and that was about 2-3 weeks ago.

With this sort of promotion they usually send them out 6 to 8 weeks after it ends.

i have been buying yearly subscriptions and i got no free games.... what gives...

yea i actually got it this morning. Saturday April 28. they charged my account and everything. i got it threw my dash board, so sadly i have no link, it was threw the crazy larry thing. my gold ran out last night, so when i got up this morning i was prompted about me going back to silver, then he popped up saying i could get five free games. once i got the six months of gold, he disappeared. so i wasnt sure when i would be getting them or how.  

There was a thread a while ago or someone on my friends list mentioned it, they had a similar offer but they would get Fable II and some other game when they took out a subscription rather than the five free games and they just never arrived.  How would you like to recommend that to a friend?

if i dont get my games....i will make the people behind Xbox cry. i did it with a guy from my internet provider. i not afraid to do it again.  

That's mean... Picking on them like that. You should get the code as long as your account has a valid Email. Remember a couple people having problems with these dashboard promotions because of that.

They said 4-6 weeks on the page where your ordered iv been waiting and as of today is my forth week so hopefully within the next 2 weeks we should have are games if not xbox is gonna have a lot of angry people yelling at them

You won't get the games.

This is an extension of the 'if it's too good to be true we're lying' policy.