Xbox360 Porsche Racing-Wheel with ClubSportPedals,,,by "Fanatec" /SimRacers wana have Clutch-compatible Racing-Games,,please!

Hello racing lovers! Fanatecs spec. Wireless xbox-360 Porsche 911-T S-W or There "Fanatec Porsche GT S-Wheels and the CSP "Club Sportpedals together in a Sim-seat are so greate & i just wana tell u on Microsoft-(Xbox.)   You are going to lose many coustumers to Sonys PS3,,,if you dont,,verry soon begin to make the Xbox-360 RacingGames , Compatible wth ALL 3 Pedals! You on Microsoft must do ALL youre SIM-Racer Games WITH the Clutch Compapility ,(even to XboX-360),as a choice for us who wana come soo near reality as possible & use a 360 Consol!.  I HATE to se that Sony PS3 is working with the clutch & MicrosoftGames (Xbox on PC)! I own the best S-Wheel with FF Pedals in the world! Its a Fanatec!  (The Best on Sim-Wheels & pedals btw.) Has even Porsche with ther in the woork of SIM and realism! Microsoft! ,,Dont throw away this super conection with Fanatec and Porsche!   Trying 2 make "Bill,G understand ,,dont let Sony be the winner in the (SIMRacing--War) with there PS3! I hope U hear me! ;) Please at lest you can mark youre Racinggames with a note on the backside,,thats makes it clear if the Game "I" going to buy is compatible with a Clutch,please!              "Feel fine"..from  /Ulrik      (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: